Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Horror Month: Vampire

As promised in my last post I am going to be sharing 2 Horror Month looks this week to make up for last week. This week I give to you a super quick vampire look this literally took me 15-20 minutes to do (taking my time) so great for a last minute costume.




KIERA'S TOP TIPS:
What I like about this is the fact that it looks complex but it really isn't. 
  • For the veins use a thin liner brush and dip it into a dark purple eyeshadow, to make the veins look realist have a very light hand and try not to be perfect (close you eyes if you must). If you don't like a line just dab it with a clean finger.
  • For the eyeshadow I went with a Morticia Adams inspired eye but you can do whatever you like. 
  • For the blood smear I put on a vampy lipstick and literally using my hand I smeared it around my mouth. I then used some fake blood on my fingers to dab certain edges to create texture
  • I contoured using purple and a medium/light grey to add cool tones to my face








Black Liner: NYX Studio Liquid Liner (Extreme Black)
Purple Shadow for veinsSleek Eye Shadow Palette I Divine (Ultra Mattes V2)
Lipstick: Sleek (Claret)
Highlighter: Sleek Contour Kit (Medium)
Brows: Sleek Brow Kit (Dark 818)
Eyeshadow : NYX  Love in Florence Palette  
Fake Blood : Poundland

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS