Saturday, 31 October 2015

Halloween Makeup 2015 Recap

This week I caught a horrible bug and have been feeling so terrible so there won't be an extra Horror Month post this week unfortunately. Even though I won't be ending this with the look I wanted to do (Siren part 2) I thought it would be good to recap on all the theatrical looks I have created over the past 2 months.

HORROR MONTH
 (Top from left to right: Pumpkin, Half Skull, Dead Person
(Bottom: Vampire)


THEATRICAL MONTH
(Top from left to right: BarbieMinnie Mouse
(Bottom from left to right: Siren, Broken Doll)

So here are the 8/9 theatrical looks I created. I have really enjoyed the past 2 months; it has allowed me to be more experimental, go outside of my comfort zone and be more brave when it comes to makeup application. I hope this gives you some inspiration for Halloween this year, if you end up creating a look inspired my one of them tag me on Instagram or Twitter because I would love to see and share it on my social media :)

Tell me which one is your favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS