Thursday, 3 September 2015

Timeless Truth Charcoal Detox Brightening Mask

I go back to college next week (internally cries) so I thought I would spend my final week enjoying what little bit of freedom I had left, and nothing says properly utilising your time more than a relaxing pamper evening.  Timeless Truth have kindly sent me their Charcoal Detox Brightening Mask and I thought this would be the perfect time to put it to the test.

Timeless Truth* uses a unique Functionality Cloth for its masks, each mask is impregnated with a dehydrated product and then packed in serum. The masks are said to contain beneficial extracts in freeze dried powder form, this powder is then released on to the skin once the mask is applied. The masks can be altered depending on what you want from them; if you wish for the mask to be refreshing the you can put it in the fridge before hand, if you wish for it to be pampering/ relaxing you can put it in warm water before hand.

Timeless Truths Charcoal Detox Brightening Mask contains Bamboo Charcoal Extract which is meant to be highly absorbent and have a deep cleansing effect, this is said to instantly brighten, smooth, firm and hydrate the skin.



FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

I always judge a product by the packaging it comes in, if its bad quality then I tend not to have high hopes for the product inside. Timeless Truth's packaging is made out of a good sturdy plastic, you can tell that it is high quality. What I also like about the packaging is the back, there is clear guidance on how to use the mask using both written and drawn instructions. Overall great first impressions and I am excited to try the mask inside.




STEP 1

I washed my face using Simple's Face Wash, nothing fancy because I wanted to make sure that how my face felt afterward was purely because of the mask. Do excuse my nails I was planning on removing it after my mask.



STEP 2

When opening the sachet you see that the mask inside has one side exposed and one side covered in a plastic film. I proceeded to do what the instructions said, I removed the plastic film and then placed the darker side on to my face starting at the chin area working my way up. When the mask was full placed on my face I made some adjustments and then patted my face to make sure mask was thoroughly sealed down. What I like about this mask is that it has cuts made at the contours of your face so that you can easily adjust it depending on your face shape and size.



STEP 3

I left the mask on for the full 20 minutes. I found it very soothing like a blanket had been placed on my face, I could have actually fallen a sleep haha. After 20 minutes I removed the mask,  massaged the excess product left over on to my face to make sure everything has been worked in and then I washed it off with warm water. In the picture below you can clearly see the cuts Timeless Truth have made to aid with mask adjusting.



RESULTS:

The Charcoal Face Mask left my skin feeling very smooth and gave my skin a natural glow without having any excess oil, my skin looks like it has just had a good buffing without any use of exfoliate which is crazy. I am impressed with the results I got and I am now probably going to continue feeling my nice smooth face.


As you can tell I am very impressed with this face mask, if your thinking of buying Timeless Truth's Charcoal Detox Brightening Mask you can purchase it on their website for £4.90. I hope you liked this review, tell me in the comments what you would like to see next.

*This product was provided for an honest review please read my disclaimer for further details 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS