Saturday, 26 September 2015

Theatrical Month: Broken Doll

This is the final Theatrical Month look for this year! Don't get too disheartened as next week we will be starting Horror Month which I am extremely excited for, get ready for a whole lot of blood and special effects cause that is what you will be seeing every week through out October. After Horror Month that will be it for all the theatrics until next year so I shall be returning to all my normal fotd's and other beauty tips and tutorials in November (I know I am super organised all of a sudden haha).


HOW DID I DO IT:

I first did the exact same makeup from my Barbie look as a doll base. For the cracks I used a white pencil liner to sketch out the cracks and then went over them in black pen liner and filled it in with gel liner. I then added some white shading on the edges of the cracks (I should have blended them a bit more). Elements you need to consider if you want to look like a Broken Doll are the cracks and long lashes (I could have used false lashes to make them even bolder)




Mascara:  Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
Black Pen Liner: Collection Extreme 24 hour Felt Tip Liner (Black)
Lipstick: MAC Lipstick (Twig)
Brown Shadow in crease+ Faux FrecklesSleek Eye Shadow Palette I Divine (Ultra Mattes V2)
Blush: Chantecaille Blush (Thrill)
Brows: Sleek Brow Kit (Dark 818)
Shimmer Eyeshadow on lid : Urban Decay Naked Palette (Half Baked+ Chopper)
White LinerNYX Slim Eye Liner Pencil (White Pearl)

This isn't my favourite look I have done, I still see room to improve with it to make it more 3D and show a lot more depth in the cracks but my mind wasn't in my usual makeup zone and it definitely shows. I think my favourite look I have created for Theatrical Month has to be Minnie Mouse, it was just so cute and judging by your feedback you guys seem to agree :) I hope you have enjoyed Theatrical Month here is a list of all the posts just in case you have missed one.

(Top from left to right: Barbie, Minnie Mouse
(Bottom from left to right: Siren, Broken Doll)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS