Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Lash Growth Challenge using fLash Eyelash Serum

As you guys are probably well aware from my makeup looks I am obsessed with my lashes, not in a vain way but in terms of the amount of mascara work that goes in to them to make them look perfect. It has gotten to the point where I will use my usual mascara technique and afterwards get some tweezers to separate certain lashes that I deem to be in the lightly wrong place or are a bit thicker than the rest to get them EXACTLY how I want them, yeah I have a little bit of a problem haha. fLash have kindly sent me a sneak preview of their fLash Eyelash Serum and I am so excited to try it out.

fLash Eyelash Serum* is a non fuss treatment serum made to stimulate lash growth. This product is very simple to use, it looks like a clear liquid eyeliner and all you have to do is line your top lash line with the serum making sure not to go overboard with the serum (a little goes a long way one stroke should be enough). A good thing about this is that you can use makeup after using the serum however you have to wait 2-3 minutes for it too work its magic and dry before applying. fLash say to use this once a day on clean dry eyelids for 12 weeks to get the full results however after 1-2 weeks you should start to see some change. If those of you with sensitive eyes are wondering if you can it try out fLash is safe for sensitive eyes and physician formulated so it should be perfectly fine however I personally suggest putting a little dab on your lash line first and see how you react just to be 100% safe.


FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

I really like the design of the packaging and the clear drawn instructions on how to use the serum on the back. Inside you get the fLash Eyelash Serum and a leaflet with more detailed written and drawn instructions with different languages as well. The fLash Eyelash Serum itself looks like a liner I would see in highstreet and high-end shops, I was expecting it to be quite small so this was a very nice surprise. Overall great first impressions.



LASHES BEFORE SERUM (NATURAL)

These are my natural lashes with no mascara or anything on them before I started using the serum. I wanted to do some before photos of my eyelashes to use as a reference point to see if my lashes have grown after the 12 weeks (These photos were taken on the 5th September). I will be doing a update post after 2 weeks, 6 weeks and lastly 12 weeks to show you guys how they are getting along.




LASHES BEFORE SERUM (MASCARA)

I used mascara on one of my eyes so you guys can see how much longer I am able to make lashes look to act as a sort of reference to my lashes maximum length. The mascara I used is my favourite one of all time that has made continuous appearances in my makeup looks, Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara.



VIEWS SO FAR:

I have been using the fLash Eyelash Serum for about 4 days and it has been super easy and quick to use, no fuss needed which is what I like in a product. I use this after cleanse and toning my face in the morning so I have gotten myself into a routine. So far I am enjoying using this product and I can't wait to start seeing some results!


As I said before I will be doing a update post after 2 weeks, 6 weeks and lastly 12 weeks to show you guys how they are getting along, follow fLash on their Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to stay up to date on when their website launches so you can get some of your own, I would love to see your lash growth journey. Comment down below if your interested in these kinds of products, I have always been curious if they really work so I have volunteered myself to be your guinea pig haha

*This product was provided for an honest review please read my disclaimer for further details 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS