Thursday, 24 September 2015

Kleem Organics Jeunesse Vitamin C Serum

Ooh would you look at that two posts on a weekday how exciting. Yeah as I posted my Little Ondine Review early I have decided to pop out another one to make this weeks schedule spacing more even (yeah I'm weird like that). A couple weeks ago I met Kleem Organics at Blogger Fashion Week and they spoke to me about their Kleem Organics Jeunuesse Vitamin C Serum*. When they rubbed a bit into my hand I knew I had to review this product on my blog, my hand went from feeling kinda meh to extremely soft and smooth so I was really excited to see how it would do on my face.

Kleem Organics is a skin care company who's main focus is 'to bring out the beauty that lies within'. Unlike most skincare products available nowadays Kleem was founded and developed by actual doctors. Dr Sorato studied Biotechnology and Dr Meli studied Physiotherapy, what I like about Kleem is that their products are made to help the skin on a cellular level so unlike some products that sit on top, this penetrates the skin giving you better and longer lasting results. Kleem Organics Jeunesse Vitamin C Serum contains a high percentage of active ingredients including Vitamin C and Hyaluronic Acid plus its natural and organic formula makes it suitable for sensitive skin, protects you against UV radiation and helps to rejuvenate your skin. The Vitamin C Serum is said to be a anti-aging serum however it is also great for oily and acne-prone skin because its formula controls oil production and the Aloe Vera it contains has natural anti-bacterial properties keeping the skin more sterile. Other natural ingredients it includes are Witch Hazel and Jojoba Oil.


FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

I really like the look of the product, it has a sturdy pump that lets out just enough product. There is a little gap at the sides which lets you see the amount of product that is in there (don't know if that was intentional but I love it when a product does that). Side note: I have been using this for a couple now and it still hasn't moved down so it is going to last you a long while. The product itself has a light weight clear formula that instantly sinks into your skin, it has a slight orange tinge to it and smells a little citrusy however its not a overbearing smell.



THOUGHTS:

This product is really great, I have really oily skin as you all know and I haven't felt oily when using this product, my face feels soft and smooth like a baby's butt (I'm not even kidding haha). I put this on after washing and toning my face and I have felt a huge difference in my normal morning routine, my mum even noticed a difference in my skin and said that my face was glowing (I thought that was just a myth). When I went to use it the next morning I couldn't find my serum anywhere and then I realised my mum had stolen it haha. As I said before even though this product can be used for multiple different things it originally was made to be an anti-aging product and my mum has said that her face seems so much smoother after using it and would definitely purchase it if it ever ran out.


Overall I love this product, I will definitely get it again if ever runs out, it is so soft and gentle but makes a massive impact on the way my skin looks. There is no surprise that this has done extremely well in the US and will be coming to Europe soon so if you would like to be updated on when it comes available follow them on their twitter and to find out more about this wonderful product you can find it on their website (click here).

*This product was provided for an honest review please read my disclaimer for further details 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS