Tuesday, 29 September 2015

AA Skincare Lavender & Tea Tree Moisturising Face Lotion

After being at college for 3 weeks I have started to get back into an organised state so I have made a whole new blogging schedule that I think you guys will enjoy:

  • Stunning Saturdays will be for beauty tips, tricks and looks
  • Talkative Tuesdays will be for reviews and other talky type posts
  • Tress Thursday (still working on that alliteration) will be for all my hair related posts 
I hope you like my new schedule if there is anything you would like to see more of on my blog just let me know in the comments and I shall find a way to add that in :) Now on to the review.

Those of you who have been following my blog for a while will be quite familiar with AA Skincare , I am in love with the face products I have tried so far to the point where I have finished their Seaweed and Aloe Refreshing Eye Gel . As you may know I have had a hard time finding moisturisers for my oily skin as the ones I have tried just seem to sit on top of my skin or cause my face to over oil so I am eager to see if their Lavender and Tea Tree Moisturising Face Lotion is THE one.

AA Skincare Lavender & Tea Tree Moisturising Face Lotion* is said to be a light, easily absorbed lotion that helps tone and restore the skin, ideal for spot prone and blemished skin (ME). This lotion contains natural ingredients such as Lavender essential oil to help sooth, calm and balance the skin, Tea Tree essential oil which is to clear, refresh and is known to be great for oily skin and Rosehip Oil which contains Vitamin E that good for locking in moisture and keeping skin soft. It says its good for all skin types but I think its going to be especially great for oily and problematic skin because of that Tea Tree addition.



FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

As you can expect from AA Skincare it has great sturdy packaging and the smell has that natural lavender smell you would expect. When trying it on my hand it became evident that a little really does go a long way, it sinks in quite quickly to reveal really nice soft skin.


THOUGHTS:

I really like this moisturiser, when I tried it on my face it didn't just sit on top of the skin it was really light and sank in quite quickly and instead of leaving my face feeling greasy it left it mosturised and didn't cause my face to excessively oil, I did get a little some oil around the center of my nose but that was due to my glasses rather than the product itself. The moisture lasted the WHOLE DAY I know I was just as surprised as you guys, I haven't found a moisturiser that has done that so this is now my new staple. When applying the cream I  really notice a calming affect on my skin, it was quite relaxing. If you like really light simple moisturisers that just does the job it was made to do with no fuss than this is perfect for you.

I hope you liked this review, if you do want to purchase AA Skincare Lavender & Tea Tree Moisturising Face Lotion it is £6.96 for 100ml on their website which is a pretty good price however AA Skincare are being amazing and giving you guys 20% off this moisturiser if you type in the code BLOG20! Have you tried this mosturiser?

*This product was provided for an honest review please read my disclaimer for further details 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS