Thursday, 6 August 2015

Growing Up

Yesterday 18 years ago my mother was fortunate enough to have the pleasure of giving birth to moi hehe (she probably thought differently when she was pushing me out lol)
As I am officially an adult even though I still look like a fetus and have the mental age of a 6 year old, I thought it would be a cool idea to look back at some photos from my childhood, I hope you enjoy.

 So this is my mum and dad, yes they are my real parents, yes I am fully black, yes I am pale af haha. I have no clue why I am much paler then my parents, if I didn't look so much like them I would have rang some alarm bells haha.

This was me at like 1 or 2 with my fluffy hightop. My mum did pierce my ears when I was a baby and through out my life I thought it was the normal thing until a teacher started complaining about the fact that some mothers choose to pierce there babies ears. I personally think it looks really adorable plus most people get it done eventually and I would do the same for my daughter. Did I cry? No, apparently I just gave the women doing it the dirtiest look haha.

I was like 1 in this picture and my mum thought it would be funny to tie balloons to my head and watch me practically chase my tail trying to get the balloons haha now I know where I get my sense of humour from.

 Here I am around 2 or 3 over my Nans house, I still remember that massive white tiger because I loved it so much, I think I may have thought it was real and treated it like was my own pet haha

That Cinderella mouse toy and my barbie sunglasses never left my side when I was a kid. I look like such a diva.

I was 6 when my brother Kairo was born and I just looked at him thinking he was the cutest thing ever (no clue what happened to him) I even bought his first top which he is wearing in the photo, it had 'I am VIP' written across the front.

That is my Uncle taking me on my first motorcycle, I thought it was the coolest thing ever and I was so sad when he eventually had to get rid of it.

 Aint no body messing with ma clique haha I actually loved that cowboy hat even though it did keep getting caught in my hair.

 Blogger since day 1, had my handbag and everything haha. I can't believe I pulled of white tights mum really knew her stuff


That is all I will share for this little flashback because I could go on for days but do tell me if you want to see more because I have so many good ones haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS