Monday, 17 August 2015

Full on Glitz

As recently with summer I have been posting simple looks using minimal makeup I wanted to just go full out ad give you this big Hollywood glitz look. I'm not going to lie to you and say that I wore a onesie to balance out the drama or what ever I am just going to come out and say I am sorry I was tired and I couldn't be bothered to throw on a different top haha.





Mascara:  Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
Black Gel Liner: Collection Lasting Colour Gel Liner (Black)
Lipstick: MUA Velvet Matte Lip Lacquer (Reckless)
Dark Green Eyeshadow in outer cornerSleek Eye Shadow Palette I Divine (Ultra Mattes V2)
Silvery Shimmer Eyeshadow on lid : Urban Decay Naked Palette (Bootycall)
Highlighter: Sleek Contour Kit (medium)

I wanted to do a special look today because I have just reached 100 followers on Bloglovin, I know that's not really a lot but to know people like my stuff enough to want to stay updated means a lot so a HUGE THANK YOU to all of my followers, you guys are the best.
Now I know people are interested in my work I want to take my blog to the next level and finally change my layout, make it look more professional and more me :) Thank you for following my blogging journey and I hope you will continue to watch me grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS