Monday, 24 August 2015

First Weave Experience

As you have probably been able to tell in my posts over this month my hair has in fact changed, I wanted to wait until I have had the weave in for a month to give you guys a proper review/quick Q&A. 

WHY DID YOU GET A WEAVE?
I got a weave simply for a change in hairstyle. I liked the idea of a weave because I get bored of hairstyles very quickly so I could have what ever hair I can imagine then when I'm bored change it or go back to my natural hair. I have gotten a lot of comments saying why don't you love your natural hair or why do you want to have this hair when you have perfectly good hair naturally... I swear I was so close to punching these people in the face haha to answer those questions I do love my natural hair, I just wanted a change of hairstyle and the fact that I decided not to use heat or chemicals to achieve it shows how much I love it.


WHAT HAIR DID YOU GET?

I got VIP Beauty's Brazilian Wet and Wavy virgin hair, this is human hair that hasn't been processed. I ordered the 14/16/18 with a 12 inch lace closure however I only ended up using the 16&18 inch hair with the 12 inch closure because my head only need two packs. The shipping was good and when the hair came it felt so soft, I loved the waves, everything was great and in order. I got it installed with no leave outs and after about a week it started cause some problems. This hair sheds a lot, it gets easily tangled and it feels kinda dry and frizzes a bit. I have to brush through all the tangles in the morning and at night and I have to use some coconut oil and Emu oil leave in conditioner to give it some life. Having a weave normally shouldn't be this much work.




HOW WAS YOUR WEAVE EXPERIENCE?
Despite the quality of the hair I feel I have had an okay weave experience, the hair doesn't feel like a wig, it feels like is actually my own hair which is good. I also like knowing I look slightly closer to my actual age with this hair haha but I do miss my natural hair, my mum just bought a new curling cream that I have been dying to try. I don't regret having a weave by any means I really do like the different look it has given me.


  WET HAIR


DRY HAIR

WILL YOU GET ANOTHER ONE IN THE FUTURE?
Probably, I never like to say I will never do something because chances are I will but for now I want to stick to my natural hair, I miss looking after it. 


Hope you liked this post, if you have any questions that you feel I haven't answered do ask in the comments and I will answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS