Thursday, 27 August 2015

Dark Fall

Autumn is quickly approaching (where did the time go) so in comes the comfy over sized tops and jumpers, cozy scarfs and of course darker/ muted lip colours. I love Autumn for these very reasons so I thought I would give you a look perfect for this great time of year.





Mascara:  Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
Black Liner: Collection Extreme 24 hour Felt Tip Liner (Black)
Lip Liner: MUA Intense Colour lip liner (Berry Wine)
Lipstick: MAC Lipstick (MEDIA)
Dark Green hue in creaseSleek Eye Shadow Palette I Divine (Ultra Mattes V2)
Contour: Sleek Contour Kit (medium)

I hope you enjoyed this look, if you feel this is too dark or gothic you could wear a nice cream top to balance out the colours.

Question of the day:
What is your favourite thing about Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS