Sunday, 12 July 2015

Sunset

Inspired by the hot summer evenings I really wanted to use pinks, oranges and golds in a look. The finished look reminded me a lot of Spain for some reason so I accessorised with some gold flower earrings that I got from Forever 21 to complete the look. This turned out just as I wanted with soft blending between the colours. It was very hot that day so the lighting went a bit weird so I apologise for that.





Mascara:  Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
Shadow Base: Becca Cream Eye Colour (Rose Gold)
Orange Eyeshadow:  Essence Blush Up (10 Heat Wave)
Hot Pink Eyeshadow:  MUA Eyeshadow Palette in Poptastick (Cherry Sour)
Gold Shimmer Eyeshadow on lid : Urban Decay Naked Palette (Half Baked)
Deep Purple Eyeshadow in the outer corner of crease: Sleek Eye Shadow Palette I Divine (Ultra Mattes V2)
Black Gel Liner: Collection Lasting Colour Gel Liner (Black)
BrowsSleek Brow Kit (Dark 818)
LipstickRimmel London Matte Lipstick (Fabulous Fig) 

Earrings: Forever 21
Top: New Look

Again rather minimal makeup on my face, I'm only wearing makeup on the eyes and lips, I tend not to wear makeup on the face like foundation, contour ect in the summer because it feels too much, I may wear some blush sometimes but other than that nothing.

Give me a word you would like me to create a look from next, it could be anything random (e.g Sea, Bird, Candy, Tree) and I will mention you with a link to your blog (if you have one) in that post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS