Saturday, 25 July 2015

Simplistic Doll

This is one of my go to makeup looks of the minute it looks so cute but uses so little makeup as I said many times in previous fotd's in the summer I tend to wear less makeup on a daily basis. I usually change up the lipstick depending on my outfit and/or mood but yeah this has been my most worn look. As you may tell my hair looks different, I will talk more about that in my next post.




Mascara:  Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
BrowsSleek Brow Kit (Dark 818)
Bronzer: MUA Bronzer (shade 3)
Blush: Chantecaille Blush (Thrill)
Lipstick: Essence Lip Liner (Cute Pink) + MUA Whipped Velvet Lip Lacquer (Spry)

I hope you like this very simplistic look I'm sorry I have been gone for about a week there has been so much going on but don't worry because August is going to be jam packed with posts that I am very excited to start making :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS