Thursday, 9 July 2015

Monthly Shoutout #6

So June has just ended (what even is time) and so we return with another monthly shoutout. This month you guys have really been getting involved with the comments which I love so thank you so much for that I really enjoy reading them and it shows how much you like content I have been putting up. Next month as in August it will be my 18th birthday and to celebrate I will be making some big changes to my blog in terms of quality, content and the way it looks so I am really looking forward to that and I hope you are to.

HOW THIS WORKS

So I will be splitting this in to 3 categories: Music, People and Blogs:
  • Music is my top 5 songs of the month 
  • People is basically dedicated to you guys who share or retweet my work on your social media, or even mention my blog with a link to it on one of their blog posts :) I will pick 3 people to be featured every month.
  • Blogs are for the bloggers who follow me on Bloglovin. I will choose 5 blogs which I would like to be featured. 
Now for the Shouting of the Outs


MUSIC

I have always loved music in different languages, I think they sound amazing and I don't think the fact that I can't understand what they say detracts from the amazing music they share. This month I have really been into French music from artists like Maitre Gims, Stromae and also I have been reminiscing on the songs I used to listen to as a child from artists like India Arie and Alicia Keys. 

India Arie: Video
Alicia Keys:  Diary
Matre Gims : Est-ce que tu m'aimes?
Stromae: Ave Cesaria 
Mac Tyler, Maitre Gims: Laisse moi te dire 

PEOPLE

These people are so amazing, I would like to thank each and everyone of them for sharing my work, retweeting it or even just mentioning it, really means a lot :)

BLOGS

These bloggers are honestly so good, I would only recommend the best for you guys and I am honestly so surprised that these guys haven't got millions of followers already. I am so grateful that they like my blog enough to follow me and I just had to follow these guys back, I hope you come to your senses and do the same :D... follow them that is.. well and me.. well if you want to hehe 

And that is it for the Shoutouts this week, if your name or blog wasn't mentioned then do not worry I probably wanted to put you in but I could only pick a certain number per month so I can actually do another one for another month haha so your name may be called next time :)

Thank you to all of you guys who read my blog, retweet or share my work, follow me, comment. You guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS