Thursday, 30 July 2015

AA Skincare Essential's Grapefruit and Cederwood Roll On Deodorant Review

So I am back with another AA Skincare review this time trying one of their roll on deodorants if you haven't seen my AA Skincare Essentials Seaweed and Aloe Eye Gel do check that out.

AA Skincare Essential's Roll On Deodorant comes in 3 types, Grapefruit & Cederwood, Lemongrass & Lavender and Bergamot & Aloe. I was very intrigued by the fact that it is a 'natural deodorant', I have quite bad luck when it comes to deodorant in general, i'm still trying to find the perfect deodorant that will last all day without me having to awkwardly go to the bathroom and have a cheeky spritz mid way through. AA Skincare says that these are 'roll on deodorants that are made with a bacteria beating yeast enzyme as well as deodorising pure essential oils and natural extracts helping to balance natural oils produced by skin and attacks bacteria that causes body odour - giving effective, all day protection'.

AA Skincare's Grapefruit and Cederwood Roll On Deodorant* contains natural ingredients such as Aloe Vera, thyme, grapefruit and cederwood plus it also said to have a woodsy, zesty, fresh aroma. These natural ingredients all have a significant part to play in making this deodorant work; the Cederwood is naturally deodorising, helping to remove and prevent bad smells, thyme helps to control body odour by attacking bacteria that causes B.O., Grapefruit helps the body to expel toxins, Aloe Vera helps to soothe and calms the area helping to avoid any irritation. I was very impressed with what these deodorants had to offer so I thought I would put it to the test.



FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

The packaging is really good, it comes in a glass bottle that you can tell is thick and good quality which I was very impressed with. The roll on part wasn't loose which is good as you don't want too much coming out. The smell isn't overly perfumy and sweet, it does smell slightly like those lemon boiled sweets that your nan would give you as a kid but it is not a strong scent which is again good for sensitive skin because it wont be too abrasive on your underarms. So overall great first impressions.

THOUGHTS:
I haven't used a roll on deodorant since I was about 12 so as this was all very new to me I might comment on some things which I don't like that are the same case for the majority of roll on deodorants. As I said in my first impression the roll on part isn't overly loose so there wasn't too much product coming out which is good however even though just the right amount of product came out I found it did take a bit to dry, I am used to the instantaneous drying power of spray deodorants so this was kind of annoying but as I said that might be with all roll on's in general.
Despite the drying time I didn't smell start to smell wiffy throughout the day which is always a good thing when it comes to deodorants as that is its job however it doesn't prevent sweat so bare that in mind.

As I said before I find it very hard finding a good deodorant and I am not used to using roll on deodorants so the fact that it didn't completely work out for me doesn't mean it won't work for you guys who have an easier time with deodorants.

If you are thinking of buying any of  AA Skincare's roll on deodorants you can get it for 20% off by the end of July on their website (so hurry) plus they will even throw in a free 4ml sachet sample of one of their products you would like to try. AA Skincare Essential Roll On Deodorant's normally retail at £4.99 for 50ml which is still super affordable. If you miss out on this deal that's okay they do monthly discounts on various products from their Essentials range so follow them on twitter or Instagram to be updated. I'll love to know how you got on with it.

*This product was provided for an honest review please read my disclaimer for further details 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS