Friday, 19 June 2015

Smoke and Mirrors

Exam season is now over woo! I feel such a sense of relief, hopefully they went well finger crossed. As I am no longer cramming that revision in I am going back to my usual blogging schedule of 2-3 posts a week (one on the weekend and one or two in the week) which I am very happy about. I have a lot of ideas planned for this summer so I am very excited to share them all with you.

This look is an eye look using the classic smokey eye. A lot of blending and layers goes into the smokey eye, I started off with a brown to act as my transition colour and then added darker shadows on top until I got the intensity I wanted. I finished up the eyes by blending a black gel liner into the shadow quite near the lash line to make the eyes have even more depth. I think this look would be complete with some false lashes to add to the drama but as I didn't have the ones I wanted I had to make do with my natural lashes.





Dark Brown Eyeshadow: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette (Tortoise shell)
Brown Eyeshadow: Sleek Eye Shadow Palette I Divine (Ultra Mattes V2)
Mascara:  Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
Contour and Highlighter: Sleek Contour Kit (medium)
Bronzer: MUA Bronzer (shade 3)
Black Gel Liner: Collection Lasting Colour Gel Liner (Black)
BrowsSleek Brow Kit (Dark 818)
Lipstick: MAC (Twig)

I hope you like this look, everyone does their smokey eyes differently and this is the way I do it. Don't forget to tell me what you would like to see next on my blog down in the comments 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS