Tuesday, 30 June 2015

Frosted

As I have said before London has very temperamental weather and last week we had a random cold day, this weather change inspired this look. When starting this look I knew I wanted to incorporate pale colours, purples/pinks and shimmer form there I just got doodling and the frosted look was born. I haven't used bold shimmer in a long time so it was nice to incorporate that in to this look. I hope you like it.







Shimmer Eyeshadow : Urban Decay Naked Palette (Bootycall+ Half Baked)
Deep Purple Eyeshadow through the crease: Sleek Eye Shadow Palette I Divine (Ultra Mattes V2)
Mascara:  Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
Highlighter +  Shadow Base: Becca Cream Eye Colour (Rose Gold)
Bronzer: MUA Bronzer (shade 3)
Blush: Chantecaille Blush (Thrill)
Black Gel Liner: Collection Lasting Colour Gel Liner (Black)
BrowsSleek Brow Kit (Dark 818)
Lipstick: MAC (Twig) + MUA (Shade 6) in center

I hope you liked this frosty look, I know it is not fitting with summer but apparently it is winter in Australia so lets say this look is for them. Tell me what you would like to see next on my blog in the comments below I read them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS