Sunday, 28 June 2015

40's Summer

If you saw my Ponds Cold Cream Review you would have seen a sneak preview of this very look. I was going for a summery 40's inspired look using minimal products. I don't usually wear lipgloss I find it very hard to find one that is not sticky or one that feels quite natural but this lipgloss is not sticky thank god so I thought I would try it out in today's look.






Mascara:  Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
Blush:  Essence Blush Up (10 Heat Wave)
Black Gel Liner: Collection Lasting Colour Gel Liner (Black)
BrowsSleek Brow Kit (Dark 818)
Lipstick: MAC (Vegas Volt)
LipglossEssence XXXL Longlasting Lipgloss (1 Baby Doll's Favourite) 

I am now obsessed with this blush it really brightens up your face. I hope you liked this look, tell me in the comments what you would like to see next on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS