Monday, 25 May 2015

Night Glam

So I am back after a long week of exams, last week was so hectic so I had to just knuckle down and revise so that is why I didn't post but I am back with a night look using purples and golds because I love those colours as not only do they look good with brown eyes but it is also a great way to add a pop of colour to a black dress. I hope you like this look and don't forget to tell me what you would like to see on my blog in the future.








Gold Eyeshadow: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette (Tortoise shell)
Purple Eyeshadow on outer corner: Sleek Eye Shadow Palette I Divine (Ultra Mattes V2)
Dark Green Eyeshadow on outer corner ending at the crease (for depth): Sleek Eye Shadow Palette I Divine (Ultra Mattes V2)
Mascara:  Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
Contour and Highlighter: Sleek Contour Kit (medium)
Bronzer: MUA Bronzer (shade 3)
Black Gel Liner: Collection Lasting Colour Gel Liner (Black)
BrowsSleek Brow Kit (Dark 818)
Lipstick: MUA Lipstick (Shade 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS