Saturday, 9 May 2015

Giving you the Side Crease

A look that I have fallen in love with is the side crease. All I basically do for this look is apply a darker shadow into the outer corner of the crease using a small brush and then blend through using a tapered fluffy brush ending at the middle of the crease. I then paired it with a wing liner and a matte lip. Hope you like this Face Of The Day the shadow technique the side crease is one of my go to shadow techniques. I usually change up the colours but the technique usually stays the same in my daily makeup routine.





 Gold Eyeshadow on Lids: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette (Tortoise shell)
Brown Eyeshadow in Crease: MUA Winter Forest Palette (Truffle and Chino)
Mascara:  Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
Contour and Highlighter: Sleek Contour Kit (medium)
Bronzer: MUA Bronzer (shade 3)
Black Gel Liner: Collection Lasting Colour Gel Liner (Black)
Lipstick: Rimmel London Matte Lipstick (Fabulous Fig)

Earrings: New Look
Hoodie: Garage

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS