Friday, 15 May 2015

Copy Cat- Jade Thompson (Model)

I have decided to start a new series called Copy Cat, where I pick someone like a model or an actress or someone in the industry and try and recreate their look, if you want to see me recreate someone specific comment who down below.

Jade Thompson is one of my favourite models she is so unique with her freckles and is such a natural beauty. I have been following her career ever since she started in Britain and Irelands Next Top Model. She is head to toe flawless and I really hope I have given her look some justice.





FRECKLES: MUA Winter Forest Palette (Truffle) + Sleek Brow Kit (Medium)
Lip Gloss: Beauty UK Plump and Pout Gloss (Coral)
Lipstick: MUA Lipstick (Shade 11)
Mascara:  Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
Contour and Highlighter: Sleek Contour Kit (medium)
Bronzer: MUA Bronzer (shade 3)
Black Gel Liner: Collection Lasting Colour Gel Liner (Black)
Red Brow Powder Sleek Eye Shadow Palette I Divine (Ultra Mattes V2)
Pressed Powder : YSL Radiance Enhancing Pressed Powder

I hope you liked this look, if you want to know how to create your own freckles watch the talented makeup artist Jordan Hanz's video (here) she does it on the checks and shows you great ways of making it look realistic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS