Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Summer is Coming

So I have said in a couple of my posts that we have been having great weather here in the UK and you have probably heard that from any UK blogger because this is like major news to us cause we don't get weather like this for a full day, you could come out and it be hot then an hour later be covered in rain and freezing your butt off haha. I am really hoping this weather stays because I am slowly running out of cold weather outfits.

This was an outfit I wore a couple of days ago with my Golden Glow FOTD (face of the day). I was going for very relaxed and chill outfit mixed with a bit of bohemian style with the makeup and the head band. Its been a while since I have done a Trend Tuesday post so I hope you enjoy










Denim Jacket: H&M
Top: Monki
Shorts: Calvin Klein
Watch: Fossil
Shoes: Shaboo (review)

7 comments:

  1. Stunning look, love your accessoires. *__*
    Lovely greets Vanessa circleofchaos.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your denim jacket - it's perfect for Spring xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool outfit, love the shirt and of course this weather we've been having, I hope it stays too :) <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit.

    I love your necklace so much.

    XO



    Check my new post.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! Your watch is so pretty! <3




    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS