Sunday, 26 April 2015

Monthly Shoutout #4

As you can tell by my the title I have changed this from being Weekly to Monthly and that is because I thought it would just saturate my whole blog and it gives people more time to get featured :) of course thank you to everyone that supports my blog it really means a lot.

HOW THIS WORKS

So I will be splitting this in to 3 categories: Music, People and Blogs:
  • Music is my top 5 songs of the week 
  • People is basically dedicated to you guys who share or retweet my work on your social media, or even mention my blog with a link to it on one of their blog posts :) Initially I said I will pick 3 people but as I got a great response this week I have decided to bump it up to 5
  • Blogs are for the bloggers who follow me on Bloglovin. I will choose 3 blogs which I would like to be featured. The reason in which I will only choose 3 is because of the fact that I don't have enough followers at the minute to shout out 5 of you every week unfortunately :(
Now for the Shouting of the Outs


MUSIC

I have been listening to Rihanna's American Oxygen none stop since it came on VEVO I am not even American but I love the message that it conveys, it gets me so emotional and empowered.I think its great that such an influential artist is bringing light to what is going on in such a beautifully way. 

Rihanna: American Oxygen
Janelle Monae: Yoga
Clean Bandit: Come Over

PEOPLE

These people are so amazing, I would like to thank each and everyone of them for sharing my work, retweeting it or even just mentioning it, really means a lot :)


BLOGS

These bloggers are honestly so good, I would only recommend the best for you guys and I am honestly so surprised that these guys haven't got millions of followers already. I am so grateful that they like my blog enough to follow me and I just had to follow these guys back, I hope you come to your senses and do the same :D... follow them that is.. well and me.. well if you want to hehe 

And that is it for the Shoutouts this week, if your name or blog wasn't mentioned then do not worry I probably wanted to put you in but I could only pick a certain number per month so I can actually do another one for another month haha so your name may be called next time :)

Thank you to all of you guys who read my blog, retweet or share my work, follow me, comment. You guys are awesome!

9 comments:

  1. Cool post.

    Im happy to know more about you

    XO



    Check my new post.

    The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun little new feature. Will be checking out the blogs you mentioned.

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good idea :) Thanks for sharing :)

    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea and it's always nice to support other bloggers :) A great way of doing this is by creating a blogroll of your favourite blogs as it makes things easier for me to read all my favourite blogs in one place so I've always had it on my blog :) and your cat's so cute btw :') xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful post, dear. ^^
    New outfit is online... circleofchaos.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea, I shall look into it :) and thank you hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing these blogs! Will definitely be checking them out! x

    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely idea for a post.. can't wait to read more of them x

    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS