Thursday, 16 April 2015

Golden Glow

So Summer is vastly approaching and it really showed in the last couple of days, the sun was shining, it was actually warm enough for me to actually leave the house in a short sleeve top for the whole day which is really saying something in England especially in Spring.

As the sun was out I was really feeling a hippy/boho look for my hair and makeup so I thought I would go for a gold and brown colour palette with not too much liner. This look is perfect for the summer time especially with a tan.








Gold Eyeshadow on Lids: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette (Tortoise shell)
Brown Eyeshadow in Crease: Sleek Eye Shadow Palette I Divine (Ultra Mattes V2)
Mascara:  Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara
Contour and Highlighter: Sleek Contour Kit (medium)
Bronzer: MUA Bronzer (shade 3)
Blush: Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush (8)
Black Gel Liner: Collection Lasting Colour Gel Liner (Black)
Gold Pencil: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil (19 Hot Scorch)
Lipstick: MUA Lipstick (Shade 10)

Earrings: New Look


9 comments:

  1. Loving the make-up selection. Would love it if you could check out my latest Alexander McQueen fashion post!

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look it's really warm and bronzey. Definitely a pretty summer look and I think it would also work as a transition look between summer and fall too, especially if you maybe added a darker lip color or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your makeup look is perfect for Summer and can I just say how amazing your hair is xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely make up! you look pretty :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you :) and I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely summer makeup! Gold and brown is the perfect combination for looking glamorous in the sun!

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, looks so pretty. ^^
    New outfit is online... circleofchaos.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS