Wednesday, 25 March 2015

When is a Top just a Top

When I am not its owner.
When wear clothes I always try and look at how I could make it interesting or different, this process usually ends up with me putting it inside out, trying backwards, tucked, half tucked, off the shoulder, no shoulder you name it. So I thought I would show you some looks that comes from my experimental process. I hope I am not the only one who does this, tell me what you do when you buy a new item of clothing.

THE TOP


This is the original look of the top, I loved it so much, it would look great over so many clothes and especially over a bikini in the summer. 

THE TUCKS



 I always love tucking my tops in to give a different look, if I were to snazz up my look a little the half tuck and the full tuck would be my go to looks.

 A BOLERO? 






All I did for this is put the front of the top behind me and bam a cute bolero, the problem with this is the obvious head hole you get at the back but if you really wanted to make it work you could pin or sew it underneath so you won't see it.

NO SHOULDERS


This one was very hard to managed as the sleeves kept falling down but hey that's what experimenting is for.


THE ORIGINAL OUTFIT



The Top: Urban Outfitters
Crop Top: Misguided
Skirt: & Other Stories
Shoes: Primark

THE... FACE



Eye shadow: Sleek I Divine Eyeshadow Palette (Ultra Mattes V2)
Lips: MUA Whipped Velvet (Spry)
Liner: Collection Lasting Colour Gel Liner (Black)
Contour and Highlight: Sleek Contour Kit (Medium)



7 comments:

  1. Love how many options there are for one top! Also love the appearance from your cat in one of the pictures! ;) x




    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing post !

    cute outfit

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good post! How amazing that so many difference looks in just one top! Save up money, and eco-friendly. :)
    BTW u got a beautiful waist!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS