Sunday, 1 March 2015

Weekly Shoutout!

So as the title of this post says I am going to be doing a weekly shoutout preferably every Sunday. I f you follow my social media or saw in the last post you would have seen this coming but if you didn't then this is me telling you for next week :)

HOW THIS WORKS

So I will be splitting this in to 3 categories: Music, People and Blogs:
  • Music is my top 5 songs of the week 
  • People is basically dedicated to you guys who share or retweet my work on your social media, or even mention my blog with a link to it on one of their blog posts :) Initially I said I will pick 3 people but as I got a great response this week I have decided to bump it up to 5
  • Blogs are for the bloggers who follow me on Bloglovin. I will choose 3 blogs which I would like to be featured. The reason in which I will only choose 3 is because of the fact that I don't have enough followers at the minute to shout out 5 of you every week unfortunately :(
Now you know how this works and how to get yourself featured in next weeks shoutout, lets commence to the shouting shall we :)


MUSIC

I have been absolutely obsessed with James Bay this week, his voice is just amazing aaah... ahem so here are my favourite songs of the week

James Bay: Hear your Heart
Paloma Faith: Can't Rely On You
Jessie Ware: Say You Love Me
Niki Black: Until Your Mine

PEOPLE

These people are so amazing, I would like to thank each and everyone of them for sharing my work, It really means a lot :)


BLOGS

These bloggers are honestly so good, I would only recommend the best for you guys and I am honestly so surprised that these guys haven't got millions of followers already. I am so grateful that they like my blog enough to follow me and I just had to follow these guys back, I hope you come to your senses and do the same :D... follow them that is.. well and me.. well if you want to hehe 


BONUS

This blogger doesn't follow me on bloglovin however she does follow me on Instagram and Twitter and I thought her blog was just too good to not put up so here is a cheeky bonus blog to definitely check out


And that is it for the Shoutouts this fine Sunday, if your name or blog wasn't mentioned then do not fret I probably wanted to put you in but I could only pick a certain number per week so I can actually do another one next week haha so your name may be called next week :)

Hope enjoyed this, let me know if you like this or discovered something new :) 
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and share my work to have the chance to be featured next week!

14 comments:

  1. Great post.

    Thanks for sharing.

    XO

    Check my new post.

    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  2. very unique, love it
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) I thought it was time to show my appreciation to everyone who supports my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww..thanks for this that is really sweet of you !! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos! I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)


    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. No problem :) Your blog is very good

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Banks - she doesn't get nearly enough recognition for her work! I love the whole idea of this post, it is so great finding out what you love, especially when it comes to bloggers :)

    Carmen Ri.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU KNOW BANKS! I totally agree she is amazing, I got so happy when her album Goddess came out :D. Thank you so much I am so happy that you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel so special! Thank you so much for mentioning my blog, I really appreciate it! - Sopha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. No problem :) thank you for following

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad I found your blog! love love love it
    xxx


    Risajade.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS