Sunday, 22 March 2015

Weekly Shoutout #3

I missed this last week because I was busy studying hard as I had mock exams that week but It is back. I'm planning on doing this every 2 weeks so that it doesn't get over done but the name fortnightly shoutout doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

HOW THIS WORKS

So I will be splitting this in to 3 categories: Music, People and Blogs:
  • Music is my top 5 songs of the week 
  • People is basically dedicated to you guys who share or retweet my work on your social media, or even mention my blog with a link to it on one of their blog posts :) Initially I said I will pick 3 people but as I got a great response this week I have decided to bump it up to 5
  • Blogs are for the bloggers who follow me on Bloglovin. I will choose 3 blogs which I would like to be featured. The reason in which I will only choose 3 is because of the fact that I don't have enough followers at the minute to shout out 5 of you every week unfortunately :(
Now for the Shouting of the Outs


MUSIC

Okay so ever since watching 50 Shades of Grey I have loved the majority of their soundtrack, I think if Delilah was featured instead of Ellie Golding pop song that wasn't sexy in the slightest it would be perfect but no matter haha

Weeknd: Earned it
Rihanna&Kanye West&Paul McCartney: FourFiveSeconds 
Ed Sheeran: The Man
Susie Ro & Ayla: Skin and Bones
Katy B: Danger

PEOPLE

These people are so amazing, I would like to thank each and everyone of them for sharing my work, retweeting it or even just mentioning it, really means a lot :)


BLOGS

These bloggers are honestly so good, I would only recommend the best for you guys and I am honestly so surprised that these guys haven't got millions of followers already. I am so grateful that they like my blog enough to follow me and I just had to follow these guys back, I hope you come to your senses and do the same :D... follow them that is.. well and me.. well if you want to hehe 



And that is it for the Shoutouts this week, if your name or blog wasn't mentioned then do not worry I probably wanted to put you in but I could only pick a certain number per week so I can actually do another one next week haha so your name may be called next week :)

Hope enjoyed this, let me know if you discovered something or someone new :) 
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and share my work to have the chance to be featured next week!

6 comments:

  1. VERY COOL, thank you for picking me!! ~KM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome :) thank you for the support

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post, dear. ^^
    New post is online... circleofchaos.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!
    I am a new blogger and would like to meet some blogger like you to share experience.
    i saw a lots of link on the right sidebar, are those website really helpful for you?? As a new comer I got loads of question... Anyway, have a good day xxx
    http://alheaology.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi :) thank you for reaching out I would love to answer any of your questions, the best way to contact me is through twitter.
    The links in the sidebar allow you to be invited to blogger events, allow PR companies to get in touch with you and they also give helpful tips on how to get your name out there which I have found very helpful. I might do a post on it this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking forward to your posts!! xxx

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS