Friday, 20 March 2015

Getting my Mojo back

Sorry I haven't posted in a week but I had been focused on revising for my mocks which just finished yesterday woop woop and I didn't want to give you rushed posts that I have just whipped up to shove on my blog, I feel like I want every post I do to be of a quality that I am proud of and make sense, I hope you can understand.

So for the past couple of years I have had a real passion for makeup and makeup artistry and I have always been trying to learn new skill and techniques to improve in both beauty and theatrical makeup. Over the past couple of months I don't know what happened but I felt like I lost my makeup mojo, the looks I were creating felt basic and I wasn't really proud of them. I don't know if its because today is the official first day of Spring but today I felt very creative so I created a dramatic look using colours. I am genuinely proud of what I have created so I really hope you like it.








Blue and Purple Eyeshadow: Sleek Eye Shadow Palette I Divine (Ultra Mattes V2)
Gold Eyeshadow on Lids: Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow Palette (Tortoise shell)
Blue Mascara on Bottom Lashes: Essence Colour Flash Volume Mascara (Blue)
Black Mascara on Top Lashes:  Essence Lash Princess 
Lipstick: MUA Lux Velvet Lip Lacquer (Criminal)
Blue Liner in Water Line: Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eyeliner Pencil (Denim Blue)
Black Gel Liner on Lash Line: Collection Lasting Colour Gel Liner (Black)
Light Blue Liquid Liner: MUA Liquid Liner (shade 2)
Contour and Highlighter: Sleek Contour Kit (medium)
Bronzer: MUA Bronzer (shade 3)

4 comments:

  1. Great look! that blue eyeliner looks incredible on you <3


    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This lip color looks stunning on you. *__*
    Have a nice Friday... circleofchaos.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) it was my first time using it

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS