Thursday, 12 February 2015

No Fuss, I'm in a Rush

Hiya so as I said in Tuesdays Post this Talkative Thursday is going to be a fashion post because my weekend got all messed up so it messed up my schedule unfortunately but it is all cool starting from Saturday things will be back to normal :)

This is a quick and simple OOTD, that keeps me from freezing my butt of this winter (I would obviously pair this with a coat... its kinda cold in London) with little time to prepare, just get ready and go within seconds.





Jumper: New Look
Leggings: Topshop
Boots: Some place in Canada (no brand)
Earrings: River Island
Lips: Bobby Brown (orange)


11 comments:

  1. Those leggings are cute on you. Can't get enough of over the knee boots.

    http://mimiandchichi.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog!

    http://annazuerker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your top perfectly good for winter. Well, those leggings are cute but will definitely cannot give warmth to your nice-shaped legs :D
    They look cute on you anyways..

    I hope we I can keep in touch with you.

    Kisses,
    Almera from almeratalks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha they are surprisingly thick but too be sure I paired it with ma boots to shield me from the cold :)

      Delete
  4. Amazing laid-back sweater!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is gorgeous! Love your boots! xx


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is well cute! love your jumper x

    han // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS