Monday, 9 February 2015

Home-made Manicure

I am so sorry for the late post but my editing software I used to use kept crashing every time I opened it on Saturday so I had to get a new one, as I knew I wasn't going to be able to make a Saturday post I waited till Sunday morning to edit. I edited it really quickly and with no issues which was great however when it came to render it took 12 HOURS!! and on Monday I tried to upload but it took forEVER to process like it was 85% prcossesed for the whole of Monday :/ basically everything that could have gone wrong went wrong and I am sorry. I think I should film and edit on a Friday, may make things a lot easier in the future.

ANYWAY, enough of my ranting lets get on to the post. So in my January Favourites I briefly talked about how I was starting to get into nail care more and so I thought I would talk a bit more in depth about what I was doing as of late. I then thought instead of me just writing it, it might be better and easier for me to show you what I do.




Essence seem to becoming a fast growing name in the beauty community I have been blown away by there mascaras and all of there nail products that I have tried have failed to disappoint. They have been of top quality and they are incredibly affordable. They have all of the essential nail care and design needs and some, I cannot wait to purchase more.


This is a great base coat, it doesn't apply shiny are smooth which is great because that gives your nail vanish something to stick making it last longer. Another reason why I like this base coat is that it dries really quickly, within i a minute it is completely dry which allows for quick nail vanish application. Lastly this base coat stops staining from nail vanish AND removes stains already on your nail to make them whiter and brighter.


This is a great top coat, it does what it says on the tin and makes my nails look like gel nails as it makes them look smooth and shiny without taking abnormally long to dry or being soft. As I am growing out my nails this just makes them look fake and I love that :)


This is a very nice nail vanish remover, it removes my nail vanish quickly and it says to strengthen soft, thin nails which is a must for me as I am trying to get my nails longer and stronger.

I hope you enjoyed this kind of all things nail run down and found this helpful :) again I apologies for the fact that this is taking the place of a fashion post but I will be doing a OOTD on Thursday in place of my Talkative Thursday to make up for it :) The reviews listed here are only for the products I used that I have not already reviewed, the other products were reviewed on my January Favourites post

10 comments:

  1. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D I am really glad that you like it, means a lot :)

      Delete
  2. You have SUCH nice nails! Mine are so short.. despite never biting them.. they just break and snap all the time!
    Nail ENVY!!! (actually Nail envy by O.P.I is a great product too hahah!)

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRUST ME haha my nails used to be so short too, they just kept pealing and breaking but ever since using the Sally Hansen Vita Surge Growth Gel they have been growing and have stopped pealing, I get the occasional break but no way near as much as before.

      But thank you :) and I shall check out nail envy pahaha :'D

      Delete
  3. Awesome!
    I love your nails btw :)

    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails looked great in the video! xx


    kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS