Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Trend Tuesday: Lazy Days... ft Oreo (my cat)

This is just one of those outfits when you are just feeling so cozy in your bed that you don't want to go out anywhere but then the alarm rings telling you to get up for school... basically most of my school days. I have just been in love with over sized hoodies because they are just so warm and act as a portable bed :) I hope you enjoy this very lazy outfit and I personally think that the socks make it. Oh and my feline friend Oreo makes a couple of appearances hehe





Hoodie: Garage
Leggings: H&M
Socks: Garage
Nails: MUA (Steel Blue)

I would pair this with my knee high black boots if I was going outside but hence the title I was feeling lazy today and plus you wouldnt have seen my AWESOME socks if I wore them now would you haha

6 comments:

  1. you look so pretty ! i am loving your cat (look a bit like mine) and your hoodie :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hoodie! And you are so pretty =)
    nastyadrama.ru

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous and your winged eyeliner look is perfection!
    cettedame.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS