Tuesday, 17 February 2015

How to Work a Red Blazer- 4 outifits

So for this Trend Tuesday I thought I would add some colour as Spring is quickly approaching and in London today the sun actually came out :D, it has been so miserable in London for so long that I stated to wonder if we actually had a sun. So as the beautiful sun was shining my mood instantly lifted and I just felt like colour was the way to go.

Me and this red blazer go way back and have shared some history like getting told off at school for wearing it as it wasn't 'sixth form appropriate' even thought I would totally wear it to work haha, they were acting as if this blazer was the equivalent of the Mocking Jay in the Hunger Games, some kind of act of rebellion. Well a little colour to brighten up dreary lessons and boring work didn't hurt anyone.


Blazer: New Look
Top: Monki
Skirt: New Look




Blazer: New Look
Top: Monki
Skirt: New Look



Blazer: New Look
Top: Monki
Trousers: Krisp



Blazer: New Look
Top: Misguided
Trousers: H&M


Mascara: Essence Lash Princess Mascara
Liner: Illamasqua Precision Liner

Hope you liked these 4 looks :) they are very different from each other I feel so so it shows how much versatility a blazer itself can have :)

15 comments:

  1. Nice matches. My fav with the black croppie combo.

    I'm giving away amazing and quality beauty products of a value of 200€ on my blog. Come and visit to enter. Only 3 more days to enter!! <3
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de/2015/02/vals-day-skin-care-picks-pre-spring.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You work that red blazer! haha. You look great. Your lashes are amazing too. I always get so nervous when it comes to bright colours, feel like I can never pull it off.

    http://peachyrage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :'D you just got to have the confidence to just go for it

      Delete
  3. I love the last 2 outfits but I prefer the one with cropped top...Crop tops always makes everything looks fresh!

    x
    http://tumblr.senoritacarlota.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the second look, it's casual yet well put together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a brave colour but with your hair and skintone it is ON POINT! I am way too fair, red just washes me out :( And your make-up and lashes in that last pic look gorgeous :)

    MAKE IT RAYNE

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha thank you girl haha, its all about the confidence I feel, I know for a fact that 3 years ago I would never have thought that I would be seen dead in something that bold but here we are :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you make that red blazer rockin'.
    I love how you mix n' match it :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those floral trousers! You look gorgeous girl :) xx


    www.kirstytalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS