Saturday, 28 February 2015

Face of the day: Pink Power

On Tuesday I showed you my Spring time pastel outfit of the day and then promised to show you the makeup I wore. On that day I was feeling so colourful so I decided to wear a pinky purple eye with a pink lip. There was some really cool light coming in from the window so I had to capture some with that light, however there is some normal pictures as well so you could actually see the look. Enjoy!






Mascara: Essence Lash Princess
Lips: MUA Velvet Lip Lacquer (Dare)
Eyeshadow: Sleek Eyeshadow Palette (iDivine)
Bronzer: MUA Bronzer (Shade 3)

I hope you enjoyed this look. On a side note I am planning on doing a 'Weekly Shoutout' every Sunday where I give people who link my blog on their website, shares or retweets my work the chance to have the chance to be featured. I will be picking 3-5 people so get sharing :) I will also be shouting out amazing 3 followers who's blogs I think are awesome! all you have to do is follow my blog on Bloglovin its that simple

6 comments:

  1. Don't forget I am doing a 'Weekly Shoutout' every Sunday where I give people who link my blog on their website, shares or retweets my work the chance to have the chance to be featured. I will be picking 3-5 people so get sharing :)
    I will also be shouting out amazing 3 followers who's blogs I think are awesome! all you have to do is follow my blog on Bloglovin (link is on the side) its that simple

    ReplyDelete
  2. the pink lacquer looks great on you! x

    han //emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you :) its one of my favourites

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks incredible.
    The makeup. is flawless.
    The lipstick looks so chic.
    XO


    Check my new post.
    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS