Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Versatile Blogger Award


Thank you to Made in Mauve for this wonderful nomination :) I would like to thank my mother for birthing me into this digital domain we call earth, I would like to thank Goggle for being so awesome and creating this platform haha now enough jokes and on to the nomination
The Versatile Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to each other and also for their audiences to know a bit more about them. I personally think this is a great idea and I am so happy to be participating. This is not just fun an games, there are rules that come with this much responsibility:

These Important Rules are as follows:

  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and include a link to their blog. (I mean its just polite) 
  2. Tell us 7 random facts about you (who are you behind this screen?)
  3. Last but not least nominate a further 15 bloggers you feel has an awesome blog worthy of receiving this award and you can then proudly display your ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ image on your blog/website.

Now you know the important rules here is my nomination

7 Random Facts!

1. I have a pet tuxedo cat called 'Oreo' (original I know)
2. My favourite food is ribs hands down, I could clear out any barbecue
3. I listen to a wide range of music depending on my mood but my most listened to genre would have to be Indie. 
4. My favourite music artists are Ed Sheeran, Daughter, Ben Howard and Beyonce (what a mix)
5. If I was in a highschool movie my friendship group would be seen as the art geeks, (we are a weird and wonderful bunch). I spent most of my days in the art department, it was my second home.
6. My favourite shows are The Originals, Orphan Black, New Girl, Forever, Stalker and The Mindy Project
7. My favourite shops are Brandy Melville (if you couldn't tell by my Winter Lookbook), Monki, River Island, New Look, Miss Selfridge and Superdrug
Wow that took me a while... for a second their I thought I knew nothing about myself, I thought I was having a crises. I hope you now feel like you know more about me :) this seems to be a one way relationship , you know all of this information about me but I know nothing about you guys :( comment down below a random fact about yourself so I can get to know you guys on the other side of that screen :)
Now on to the nominations... Oh you thought I forgot huh, of course not I have an elephant memory... *sinister voice* an elephant never forgets. 

Ma Nominations:

  1. Lola and Behold
  2. Beekle
  3. Pretty Gossip
  4. The Happy Sloths
  5. Eula Sleeps
  6. Circle of Chaos
  7. Viva La Vida
  8. Speak of the Angel
  9. Lou Loves Beauty
  10. Hola Bambi
  11. Le Blog De Betty
  12. Beauty and the Blog
  13. Makeup Savvy
  14. Natalie Loves Beauty
  15. Rosie Alexandra
Do check out my nominees because their blogs are really good :) once again thank you Made in Mauve for this nomination and I hope you guys know a little bit more about me :)

6 comments:

  1. Aww I love the name Oreo, so incredibly adorable :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog, hope to see you soon on my blog

    xx
    http://liveitcolorfully.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the award hun
    I like the name oreo lol

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS