Monday, 19 January 2015

Winter Lookbook

This is my first Lookbook and I am so proud with how it turned out, In this video I am showing you my 3 favourite winter outfits so far. Hope you like them.



Outfit 1:

Top: Brandy Melville
Jeans: Newlook
Boots: Tkmaxx (no brand on it sorry)
Earrings: New Look
Coat: River Island (years ago)
Scarf: Next
Earmuffs: Accessorize 
Lipstick: Mua Luxe velvet lip lacquer in 'Kooky'

Outfit 2:

Top: Brandy Melville
Trousers: Miss Selfridge
Jacket: Diesel
Scarf: Next
Earrings: Newlook
Gold Necklace: River Island
Sliver Necklace: River Island
Boots: TKmaxx (again no brand sorry)
Lipstick: MAC lipstick in 'Twig'

Outfit 3: 

Jumper: Monki
Leggings: H&M
Boots: Some place in Canada (no brand)
Earrings: Newlook 
Lipstick: MUA Lux Velvet Lip Lacquer in 'Dare'

I hope you enjoyed this, I have just realised I own quite a few Brandy Melville tops haha

7 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in this video! I love the Monki jumper in your last outfit, and your River Island coat in the first - both look so cosy!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfits; I love how you paired them together!

    http://mystylecraving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about Brandy so I suppose you're forgiven for having a lot of their stuff :P haha.

    Elleosophy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I could buy out their shop I would haha

      Delete
  4. nice looks, love a good brandy melville top!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS