Thursday, 29 January 2015

Talkative Thursday: What The Fudge Is All This Alliteration About?

You guys have probably noticed that I have just discovered the power of alliteration so I thought I would take this time to tell you why and what this means.

So I have decided to make a schedule for when I post on my blog, I am planning on posting 3-4 times a week and in order to make it more organised I have planned what type of post will be going up on each of those days.These days are:
  • Trend Tuesday
    • Where I post about all things fashion related whether that be:
      • OOTD's
      •  Lookbooks 
      • Trends
  • Talkative Thursday
    • This is a day where I post fairly random things, these include:
      • Tags
      • Health, skin care, nail care and hair care
      • Collabs
      • Requests
      • Reviews
      • Updates
      • or just anything that I feel that doesn't quite fit in with any of the rest if the days
  • Stunning Saturday
    • Where I talk about all things beauty related including:
      • Makeup looks
      • Beauty tips and tricks
      • Hair styles
      • Hauls
  • Sit down Sunday (only be happening if I feel that enough people has seen Saturdays post)
    • Where I share with you my top 5 songs of the week, 
      • This gives you a chance to get to know my style of music and also introduce you to some artists that you might not have discovered yet.
The reason that I have decided to to use alliteration is that it makes it more fun and that way I can stick to it :)

Hope you guys are looking forward to these changes and I thought that it was a great way for you guys to get around my blog so if you have more of an interest in beauty you would visit my blog on Saturdays rather than having to wait for another one to randomly pop up on your feed. 

Tell me in the comments what you want to see on my blog, I read all the comments as they really help me out and keep me going :)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :D I will make sure there are plenty more reviews in the future

      Delete
  2. I love alliteration in blog titles, it makes them so much more fun and catchy!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right haha I got so much more excited to post once alliteration was involved

      Delete
  3. lovely blog post had a great read :)

    love your blog :)

    new post –> http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see a comment

    My blogloving https://www.bloglovin.com/people/jadebevan-5833747 i follow everyone back who follows me :)

    have a nice day

    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the alliterative titles, I do the same for my blog. I have Throwback Thursdays, Testimony Thursdays and Motivational Monday amongst others.
    I am now following yoyo n Google Plus, I'd love it if you could follow me back here too hun x
    http://www.louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS