Saturday, 24 January 2015

Stunning Saturday: How I wear mascara+ Rimmel Lash Accelerator Review

Hiya so as you can tell by the title I am starting to use alliteration haha no but seriously every Saturday I was thinking of doing a post on only beauty things therefore I named it Stunning Saturday, all of my post days have an alliterative name but I will go more in depth into what and why on Talkative Thursday. Now on to the actual post:

I have been getting questions from a lot of people asking me, 'Are your lashes real?', 'What mascara do you use?', 'How do you get your lashes to look so long?' well now those questions have been answered in this one video.




Rimmel Lash Accelerator Review:

I do put a lot into my lashes, Its one of those things where I cannot leave the house if I don't like how I did my mascara (however I am able to leave the house without wearing mascara, I'm not that bad)

I have been using this mascara for just over a year now, I have gotten through 3 of them and that is saying something because I am one for changing up my make up every time I am finished with it so this has been one of my favourites.

This mascara makes my lashes look naturally long rather than false which is kind of what I have been loving for the past year, I used to go for the overly false lash look when I first got into mascara so I liked the change.

As it says in the name the Rimmel Lash Accelerator says that it promotes growth in your lashes. I can not say for CERTAIN it does because I wasn't expecting, 1 to use it for long enough to find out and 2 for it to actually work. HOWEVER without thinking about this mascara I had recently noticed my lashes were looking longer than before and I personally believe that this product had something to do with that. I wouldn't say if you were looking to grow out your lashes quickly or to an extreme length use this product however if you wanted your mascara to make your lashes look natural while still getting the length and thought that the growth of your actual lashes would be a perk if it happened then this is the product for you.

I hope both the review and the video on how to make your lashes look longer with mascara was helpful, if you have any further questions then just comment either on my Youtube video or down below.

8 comments:

  1. I must try the Rimmel Lash accelerator, This is the second time I've heard about it and I'm excited// great tips
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried this before. Looks great . Hope you are having a great weekend lovely xxx Laura www.ascottishlass.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heard great things about this mascara, will be buying it! Thank you x


    www.kacytalksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Just followed you on Bloglovin, would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great suggestions!
    http://fashion-soup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, so pretty, wonderful video. ^^
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for review ;)

    http://butterfly9999.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS