Sunday, 18 January 2015

MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer

I absolutely love MUA as a makeup brand they are unbelievably affordable but still keep there quality high on the vast majority of there products which is very impressive. The products that I regularly buy from MUA are their lip products,pencils, bronzer, blush and primer. I personally feel like those are there best line of products in terms of high quality especially their lipsticks.

Recently MUA have introduced their velvet lip lacquers and when I tell you that the quality of these are comparable with high end makeup brands I am not lying and these only cost a measly 3 pounds!!.. too good to be true you say well there are no lies on this blog I can assure you. These velvet lip laquers are perfectly matte without being overly drying on the lips and they last all day (I have eat and drank with this on and it did not budge). I have bought 5 of their 10 colours they have out at the moment as these are the ones that felt went best with my skin colour however I think there is one more that I will like purchase from their range at the moment.

Kooky, Dare, Atomic, Reckless, Criminal

KOOKY


DARE


ATOMIC


RECKLESS



CRIMINAL



I told you these were amazing and again for just 3 pounds from Superdrug and on their website! I hope they bring out more soon and hopefully a black would be one of them :) 

Thank you for reading I do hope this was useful, comment down what you would like me to show or even check out because I love discovering new products especially if they are affordable because times are hard.

12 comments:

  1. You have a new blog! These bright colors look amaaaazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I wanted to start fresh and get back on track with it :) Thank you so much!!

      Delete
  2. These are so bright but they really suit you :) I love Dare, I think I'm gonna have to grab one of these! Great to see you blogging again

    JOKSIE // WEAREMONOCHROME

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D and yes you really should

      Delete
  3. OMG, these colors are so amazing, wonderful post. *__*
    Wish you a nice week...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful lip colors! Looks wonderful on you

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these colors are gorgeous!! You look beautiful in the photos! My favorite is the purple and red <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors look amazing on you.
    http://www.letsexpresso.com/beauty/party-diy-hairstyles-video-tutorials/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Criminal looks the best on you! :D

    Maybe following each other? :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice collection :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours look amazing on you ;)

    x Julia from Juliasfashionminute.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS