Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Trend Tuesday: Winters Coming (Casual Smart)

Yes the Alliterations continue with 'Trend Tuesday' where every Tuesday I post something fashion related whether that be a OOTD, Lookbook, talking about trends I have been loving ect.

I always hate it when someone says that the dress code is casual smart because I'm just like well how smart is casual smart and fluster myself into thinking that I may be over and under dressed. It is a very stressful time. Anyway this is my casual smart outfit perfect for the winter season, feel free to add tights or knee high socks with this look in order to cater for the weather. There is no point is looking nice if you are just going to be coughing and spluttering throughout the evening.










Dress: Tkmaxx (no brand)
Shoes: Manas
Bow: New Look

16 comments:

  1. That dress is sooo pretty! Xxx

    www.allyouneedisredlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) its a shame that there is no brand on it :(

      Delete
  2. Super cute eyelet knit baby doll dress. I like that you managed to find socks in eyelet as well. You look adorable.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe why thank you :) I had no idea that the style was called eyelet, the more you know

      Delete
  3. Love the ouftit, your blog is so awesome

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate 'smart casual' as well, it's silly if you ask me! No one knows how to dress for it! I love your heels!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is such a beautiful dress, I really love the fabric

    xx E∆
    LietoDie

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing blog post had a great read :D

    love your blog

    new post --> http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see a comment

    have a nice day

    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit !! :) xx

    http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I really like this outfit and how you paired it with socks. Yeah I too wonder how to dress casually smart but I think you nailed it. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute look!!! beautiful :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, adorable! What a cute look xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. the dress is so cute! what a nice look x

    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS